Buy, Sell, Finance Liquor Licenses in Florida
Request A Quote

The Easy Way to Buy and Sell Union Liquor Licenses


Union County has been a wet county since the repeal of prohibition in 1936 and if you want to open a business that sells alcoholic beverages in Union County, whether package sale only or consumption on premises, then you need a license issued by the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco. There are many formalities and requisites that you have to comply with in order to get a liquor license in Union County, but if you want to expedite the process and save time and energy, then Liquor License FL can help.

We have been in the business for many years and have helped numerous individuals get a liquor license and start their business in Union County. We can take care of all paperwork and formalities for you and we also offer additional services at no extra cost, such as Business Tax License or File Corporations. Union County is part of the Gainesville District, in the State of Florida.


The table below shows you the available liquor licenses in Union County and their annual fees, so that you can get a clearer image of what to expect and what the provision are for each license:

Series Provisions Annual Fee
1APS Beer (Package Sales Only) $28.00
2APS Beer and Wine (Package Sales Only) $84.00
1COP Beer (Package and Consumption) $56.00
2COP Beer and Wine (Package and Consumption) $168.00
3DPS Beer, Wine and Spirits (Package Sales Only) $468.00
8COP Beer, Wine and Spirits (Package and Consumption) $624.00
11C Beer, Wine and Spirits (Consumption Only) $400.00


Temporary Fees

All Transfers $100.00
New 1APS $100.00
New 2APS $100.00
New 1COP $100.00
New 2COP $100.00
New 3DPS $117.00
New 8COP $156.00
New 11C $100.00


Special Licenses


In Union County, you can also apply for a Special Restaurant License, which is issued pursuant to Florida Statute 561.20(2)(a)4, meaning your restaurant has to comply with certain criteria, such as having 2,000 square feet of floor space under permanent cover or providing seating for 150 patrons. It is also important for your restaurant to derive at least 51% of the gross revenue from the sale of non alcoholic beverages or food. The county also issues Special Hotel Licenses, in compliance with Florida Statute 561.20(2)(a)1, which asserts that these licenses can be granted to hotels, motels or motor courts that have at least 100 guestrooms and derive minimum 51% of their gross revenue from the rental of the rooms.


Contact Information For County Departments:




Gainesville District

240 N. W. 76th Drive, Suite #B

Gainesville, FL 32607

Phone: (352) 333-2515

Fax: (352) 333-2514


Division of Hotels and Restaurants:

4161 Carmichael Avenue

3300 Bldg, 2nd Floor                                                                          (850) 487-1395

Jacksonville, FL 32207


Florida Department of Revenue

14107 NW US Highway 441 Suite 100

Alachua, FL 32615                                                                             (386) 418-4444


Florida Department of Revenue

1401 West US 90 #100

Lake City, FL 32055                                                                          (386) 758-0420


Union County Zoning

Department of Zoning and Planning

Phone Only – Lake Butler – City Hall                                                (904) 496-1026


Union County Health Department

Lake Butler – Phone Only                                                                   (904) 496-3211

Get In Touch

2122 Victoria Ave Fort Myers, FL 33901

© 2023 Liquor License FL. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Palmer